Followers

Thursday 1 April 2010

W is for ............. White!

Hi all, well done to everyone who managed a vase last week, it was lovely looking at all your creations. We're a little early again this week, getting a headstart before Easter!


This week I have made a sympathy card, featuring a white pearl panel and white flowers, and detail added using white pearl paint.




 






Fifi has made another lovely tag this week, very white, with some lovely white embossing, and I do believe she has used another of my stamps for that!




Lesley has made another ATC for her collection, I love these trees, the whole collection will look fab when it's finished!

9 comments:

  1. Happy to be the 1st!
    Great challenge and so inspiring DT's work!
    My lo with white is here.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this weeks theme, here is my entry:

    http://iona-rose.blogspot.com/2010/04/frosty-snowmanwas-jolly-happy-soul.html

    DT work inspiring as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun with this challenge - thanks
    here’s my entry
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a card with lots of white. here it is.
    TFL

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you all had a fab easter , wonderful white creations girls!!
    not a colour i use very often!!
    here is my ATC
    thanks for looking
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow nice challenge!

    Here's my card: White card

    ReplyDelete